You may or may not have noticed the random changes with the gallery. It’s something I’ve finally managed to get time to work on. Some things already done:
- Autocomplete for searches.
- Images are now shown at their max resolution.
- New way of serving images.
- Auto scrolls to the top every time a new image is loaded.
- Header image now changes when you hover over (Try it, it’s fun!).
- Number of views a work has has been fixed to be more accurate.
- Clicking on an image now makes it show the next image.
Things being worked on/going to be worked on:
- Chapter connections. Either moving seamlessly through each chapter or having a link.
- Thumbnail preview for each image in a work.
- Redesigning the index to be more seamless when browsing, so it doesn’t reload every time the next page is pressed.
- Get keyboard navigation working on all browsers (currently only tested on Chrome).
- More if I think of it, give me suggestions!